When you click
Settings, you’ll find the the following settings pages:
- Apps. Most Wings projects have one frontend application, but it is possible to have more – where multiple websites with distinct domains show the same petition campaign, for example. Settings for frontend applications are configured on this page, including settings for the front page and the main navigation menu that is used.
- Menus. Here, you can create and edit a menu, typically the main navigation menu which your App is configured to use.
- Languages. This is where the language settings are configured.
- Integrations. This is where you configure integrations with certain third party services such as Mailchimp and Stripe.
- Emails. Here, you can configure the emails being sent to people who participate in your campaigns, including merge tags for first name, last name and an automatically generated confirmation url.
- Schemas. If you need to use this, you will receive specific instructions from your web developer.